Tuesday 31 August 2010

GOD, Please Help Me




Forgive me GOD for my sins, for my egoism, for my non sense in asking YOU this, knowing that a lot of persons in this world is starving, and a lot don't have a house or a bed to sleep in; many children are abandoned, many people lost families because of wars, hearthquakes, catastrophies... so my needs are so insignificant in comparison to their situations, and they more in my hands than in YOURS... but please send me a light and show me the way to find a job to sustain my family, my children..., give me just another opportunity to gain my family's bread with my effort... I know you're busy in helping others major needs, but honestly I don't know what wonna happen with my life if YOU don't answer soon my deep request.... PLEASE GOD help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search box

About Author

Footer